Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Why Can't You be More Like This Baby?


Hi Duncan,

You told me that you posted something on here a few days ago and I'm sorry that it has taken me so long to check it out. I must say that you are a way better writer than I could have imagined--despite the fact that you are mocking me. What else is new?!

I checked out Freeman's Mind. I don't get it. I mean I get it but...well, I don't know. Where do you find this stuff anyways? I am really interested. You seem to always be watching these Youtube videos that marry the things you like: loud screaming music and video games. So, I have to wonder what you begin to search for when you are exploring Youtube. Maybe you can give me a tutorial one day?

On the subject of Youtube, one of my friends posted this video of this baby laughing. It is in all likelihood the cutest thing ever. I'm not saying that you should be more like this baby but...
The craziest thing about this one is that it has over 27 million views!! That's some baby.

Anyways, I hope you're having a good time in Mexico and that you are taking care of mom. I'm sure the parents are happy just to be around you. Look forward to seeing your tan and hearing about what you ate!

Love you lots and miss you lots.

TT

No comments:

Post a Comment